Sr Accountant/Financial Analyst
Northpoint is seeking an Accountant/Analyst to support the CFO in managing the accounting and finance related duties. Northpoint consists of multiple business activities including land development/investment, architecture, construction, and project management services.
- Cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, fixed asset accounting and month-end close process (Accounting)
- Preparing JEs and Balance Sheet reconciliations (Accounting)
- Reviewing entity monthly financial statements and perform analytical review of results (Financial Analyst)
- Perform detail cost allocations between entities (Cost Accounting)
- Reconcile intercompany and investment entity Due to/from accounts (Accounting)
- Support the financial statement Review and tax return prep with outside CPAs (Acctg)
- Assist in tax planning research and estimate calculations (Analyst)
- Support annual budget and strategic plan financial processes (Analyst)
- Assist in reviewing/interviewing vendors to ensure compliance to NRP standards.
- New technologically driven financial systems are being implemented to provide better overall financial reporting environment. Preference given to experience with Oracle Essbase and/or CMiC ERP but candidate with a desire to learn is the critical attribute. (Technology)