Qualified candidate(s) for Project Manager (PM) will provide support to the project team in the successful management and completion of a project by implementing assigned duties and responsibilities. While each project has different requirements, there are several important responsibilities that remain the same as outlined below:
- Prepare thorough due diligence and site feasibility analysis of regulatory requirements, entitlements and constructability for new land acquisition/development projects.
- Develop preliminary master project schedules and development budget estimates. Track and update project expenses and anticipated milestone deliveries throughout the progression of design and construction.
- Work with development team and design consultants to review technical aspects of the project and value engineer proposed design elements from an owner’s perspective in an effort to minimize cost and maximize overall project value.
- Serve as owner’s representative in developing and reviewing all contract documents with design professionals, contractors and other direct vendors. Make recommendations after careful review and analysis of bid responses ensuring scope of work is accurately covered in the submitted proposals.
- Review and respond accordingly to any request for information and proposed change orders throughout the design and construction phases of the project. Maintain records of all written correspondence.
- Review invoices against actual work performed ensuring that costs are within budget and approved contract amount.
- Establish and administer regular meetings with development team throughout all project phases. Monitor the progression of work to meet quality standards while ensuring costs remain under budget and critical milestone deadlines are met.
- Review and oversee all work in place and prepare weekly status reports on the progression of the project outlining schedule updates, budget status and key areas of concern.
- Develop final punch list items and coordinate all project close‐out efforts with development team through final completion.
General Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture a plus.
- Proficient in Windows Operations Systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.