ACQUISITIONS & INVESTMENTS
Our firm draws upon decades of regional experience and an extensive network of industry contacts to seek out shrewd potential investments for our capital partners. Exhaustive research and real-time market knowledge enables us to identify, pursue and capitalize on the opportunities that are most viable and offer our partners the highest chance of success. We work closely with our clients, performing rigorous due diligence and ensuring their operational needs and financial parameters align with potential acquisition opportunities. Our commitment to deliver strategic and innovative investment opportunities relies on the following core competencies:
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE. Our hands-on acquisitions and investment team has a deep understanding of the markets in which we work.
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONS: We pride ourselves on our ability to take on complex and complicated deals, finding innovative ways to unlock their value.
- TRANSACTIONAL CAPABILITY: From our deep experience investing in our core markets we have successfully executed numerous acquisitions and dispositions.
- INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: We have a broad network of both debt and equity relationships that allow us to be more competitive in the marketplace.
- DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIO: Our portfolio includes multifamily, office, and mixed use/retail through strategic acquisition and development.
- SUSTAINABILITY: We have extensive experience implementing energy and water conservation systems and programs for our new development and retrofit projects.
Northpoint’s investment and acquisition philosophy is to target undervalued real estate opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic region – New Jersey to South Carolina. We look for submarkets that demonstrate strong demand drivers like employment nodes or transportation hubs that will also be the beneficiary of potential employment, population and income growth. We also work well in supply constrained areas with high barriers to entry where we can exploit our unique vertically integrated skill sets for our investors and clients.
The opportunities we seek can be non-income producing assets or properties that generate stable cash flow with an opportunity to be maximized by more efficient operations, repositioning or re-purposing with a change of use.