It Begins with Culture — The Northpoint Approach to Construction
All too often we hear that quality, schedule, and budgets are competing against each other. Based on our collective experience, we reject this concept because we know the right team is in place based on what you need to achieve. We offer quality, budget management, and can push any schedule in the direction we all agree it needs to go in. We do not embrace mediocrity. We are committed to showcasing our corporate culture based on old-school values of hard work, strong relationships, open and transparent communication, quality craftsmanship, and accountability; always. We approach each project individually where the client comes first. We understand the needs of each stakeholder and the critical details that will offer great success. We demand and deliver exceptional value based upon our C4 approach: Commitment, Competency, Communication, and Coordination.
CommitmentNorthpoint approaches all projects with a commitment to deliver on time, budget, and at the highest quality.
CompetencyWe are experts in our field and on all of the projects we work on.
CoordinationWe bring the stakeholders together from the start, united under the goal of a successful project. Working through the fine details at the very beginning ensures success.
CommunicationWe promote open, honest, and timely communication. Everyone involved in a project is up to speed on the latest updates and throughout the life of a project, we are solutions driven.
Services & Market sectors
- Detailed cost estimates from concept through construction documents
- Design option cost studies
- LEED Scorecard analysis
- Space efficiency analysis
- Permit procurement assistance
- Fast Track schedule management
- Early bid and release of subcontractors
- Value Engineering
- Experienced project management and site supervision
- Lean Construction Practices
- Building in critical and occupied environments
- Value Engineering
- Project schedule management
- Safety program
- Project specific quality control programs
- State-of-the-art project management technology
- Single source contract and control
- Working relationship with many of the top design consultants in the Washington DC area.
- Our integration with the development and advisory divisions of Northpoint Realty Partners, positions our team to provide superior results for an affordable budget.
- Corporate Campus
- Mixed Use/Retail
Orbital Sciences Corporation
The Mark Apartments
Our TeamEach member of the Northpoint Construction team brings a unique knowledge base and a true commitment to excellence that drives the successful completion of our projects.
Meet the Northpoint Construction Service people behind the projects:
“THE BUCK STOPS HERE”
- Glenn Klingerman
- Jason Fletcher
“Command and Control”
- Tyron Gautsch
- Tracy Mullins
- Marya “Tin” Po
“THE Tip of the Spear”
- Brett Longendyke
- Darryl Roach
- Kristian Clark
- Michael Klingerman
- Jason Fiel
- Kramer Sutton
- Bruce Kleinschmidt
- John McAvoy
"You can count on us"
- Tiffani Kennedy